What is an All-On-4 or Teeth In A Day?
The All-on-4 dental implant procedure is a full mouth tooth replacement technique that is capable of giving patients new teeth in a day! This procedure is used when a patient needs all of their upper or lower teeth replaced. An individual may need teeth replaced because their teeth are broken, failing, or missing. Your surgeon and restoring dentist in Arlington Heights, IL work collaboratively to fabricate new teeth, which will be placed on the implants-all while you are comfortably asleep. Our patients are able to leave the office with a new beautiful smile!
The All-on-4 procedure is a dental implant solution that allows a fixed denture to be placed using only four dental implants per jaw. The implants are placed in a specific manner to maximize support from the bone that exists and decreases the need for bone grafting. The method in which the implants are placed eliminates the standard healing time that applies to other types of dental implants. Your dentist in Arlington Heights, IL uses state-of-the-art technology to create the most precise and individualized plan for surgery.
Watch to Learn More About the Process
Are Dental Implants Right For You?
What if you could have a full set of teeth replaced in only one day?
Many patients have been previously told that they are not candidates for traditional dental implants because they lack sufficient bone. These same patients are now candidates for our new All-on-4 technique! Many patients are suffering every day with painful dentures and could benefit from dental implants that keep your teeth in your mouth!
Advantages of the All-On-4:
- Teeth are fixed and cannot be taken out by the patient
- Teeth function like natural teeth
- Enable the patient to eat with increased bite force, thus allowing our patients to eat the foods they enjoy!
- Teeth do not shift or move like traditional dentures and cannot fall out
- Promote better jaw bone health and help stop bone loss
- Do not trigger gag reflex like traditional dentures
- Allow patients to taste their foods because their taste buds on the roof of the mouth aren’t covered like traditional dentures
- Do not require any sticky glues or pastes like traditional dentures
Dr. Zulawinski always conducts a consultation to determine whether or not you are a candidate for the All-on-4 dental implant procedure. If you think you can benefit from the All-On-4 dental implant procedure or would like more information, call Arlington Dental Associates today to make an appointment!