Meet Our Doctor
Dr. Brian Zulawinski
Dr. Brian Zulawinski graduated from Northern Illinois University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. For his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree, he attended Indiana University School of Dentistry. He graduated from Indiana University in 2000. Continuing Education is a top priority for him, with over 100 hours in 2017, to ensure he continues to grow professionally and personally. He is also a strong advocate for medical ethics. Dental Implants, Orthodontics, and Sleep Apnea are his favorite areas of practice and education.
- American Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Association
- Chicago Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- International Dental Implant Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
Dr. Zulawinski was born and raised in Morton Grove, IL. Dr. Zulawinski and his wife, Caryl, welcomed their first child, Christian Brian, on December 21, 2008. Dr. Zulawinski enjoys camping, fishing, and boating with his family. Playing a round of golf, periodically, is a treat for him. The Zulawinskis currently reside in Mount Prospect.