What Are Lumineers?
Lumineers are a safe, quick, and affordable way to perfect your smile. You can achieve a flawless smile in just two easy visits to your dentist. First, your dentist will make an impression of your teeth and design your own custom set of lumineers. Unlike traditional veneers in Arlington Heights IL, there is no need for extensive drilling, shots, or unsightly acrylic temporaries. After your lumineers have been designed, your dentist in Arlington Heights IL will prepare your teeth to ensure a good fit, and then bond the lumineers to your natural teeth. Once your lumineers are in place and with proper oral hygiene, you can enjoy your beautiful smile for years to come!
Lumineers are designed to be ultra-thin so they can be placed on top of your teeth for natural-looking results. They are often said to be as thin as a contact lens. Lumineers are designed to deliver a beautiful smile in less time. With less removal of your natural tooth, there is no longer a need for unsightly temporaries.
Are Lumineers Right for Me?
- Chipped Tooth. Lumineers offer a painless and pleasant way to fix your chipped tooth for good!
- Stained or Discolored Teeth. Staining is a common problem and many people choose to whiten their teeth but often times whitening doesn’t eliminate all of the stains or doesn’t last very long. Lumineers provide a long-lasting white smile no matter what you eat or drink!
- Spaces or Gaps. Lumineers is a fast, non-invasive option for eliminating gaps between teeth. In just 2 short visits, Lumineers will eliminate excess space, while keeping your original teeth intact.
- Crooked Teeth. Lumineers can provide a painless; fast alternative to braces that offers a perfectly aligned look along with a beautiful smile.
- Reshape Small or Misshaped Teeth. Small or misshaped teeth can distract or take away from your appearance. Lumineers can perfect and complete your smile.
- Renew Old Dental Work. Old crowns and bridges can add age you many years. Lumineers can easily be placed on top of crowns and bridges to give you a beautiful, youthful smile.
- Perfect Your Smile! You may already have a great smile but long for the perfect Hollywood smile! Your Certified Lumineers Dentist will evaluate your smile and help you achieve the look you want!